2026年8月8日 星期六

願成主旨/ Thy Will Be Done

 
本詩源自《馬太福音》六章10節:
「願你的國降臨。願你的旨意行在地上,如同行在天上。」


#226 願成主旨/ Thy Will Be Done

降A大調  4/4 拍

作詞: Charlotte Elliott (1789-1871)  
夏洛特·艾略特是英國詩人。
最著名讚美詩 在舊文:  Just As I am/ 我罪極重

作曲:James McGranahan (1840-1907)
麥格納罕 生於美國賓州,僅接受小學教育,
但他的音樂天賦很高,又是優秀的男高音,
每次歌唱都十分吸引人,所以常在佈道會當中擔任領詩工作。

他的其他作品 請參考舊文

【詩歌源考】

英文歌詞
1. 
My God and Father! while I stray,
Far from my home in life’s rough way,
Oh! teach me from my heart to say,
“Thy will be done!” “Thy will be done!”
2. 
If Thou shouldst call me to resign,
What most I prize, it ne’er was mine.
I only yield Thee what was Thine;
“Thy will be done!” “Thy will be done!”
3. 
If but my fainting heart be blest,
With Thy sweet Spirit for its guest,
My God! To Thee I leave the rest,
“Thy will be done!” “Thy will be done!”
4. 
Renew my will from day to day,
Blend it with Thine, and take away,
All now that makes it hard to say,
“Thy will be done!” “Thy will be done!”

5. Then when on earth I breathe no more,
The prayer oft mixed with tears before,
I’ll sing upon a happier shore,
“Thy will be done!” “Thy will be done!”

中文歌詞
(ㄧ)
我主!我父!我是客旅,得歸天家,那管崎嶇?
遵主真理,忍耐直趨,願成主旨。
遵主真理,願成主旨;
遵主真理,忍耐直趨,願成主旨。
(二)
背架跟主或有艱難,我無怨言,心仍平安;
順服至死,必戴華冠,願成主旨。
順服至死,願成主旨;
順服至死,必戴華冠,願成主旨。
(三)
假使分應為道殉身,可得永生,我必甘心;
賞賜無比,不怕艱辛,願成主旨。
賞賜無比,願成主旨;
賞賜無比,不怕艱辛,願成主旨。
(四)
主若叫我捨棄一切,可進天國,我必樂意;
奉獻所有,討主歡喜,願成主旨。
奉獻所有,願成主旨;
奉獻所有,討主歡喜,願成主旨。

沒有留言:

張貼留言