祂的恩典更加豐盛(羅馬書 5:20)
「律法本是外添的,叫過犯顯多;
#89 主恩更多/His Grace Aboundeth More
降B大調 6/8 拍
作詞:Kate Ulmer (1874-1950)烏爾默凱特
全名 Ulmer, Kate D 出生於賓州
烏莫在詩歌裡提及救主耶穌的恩典長闊高深,
祂的恩典洗去人們的罪愆,而祂的大愛世世代代永無盡期。
作曲:William J. Kirkpatrick (1838-1921)
威廉·詹姆斯·柯克帕特里克 是美國讚美詩作家和音樂出版商。
【詩歌源考】請自行點閱
英文歌詞
1.
O what a wonderful Savior
In Jesus, my Lord, I have found!
Tho’ I had sins without number,
His grace unto me did abound.
Refrain
His grace aboundeth more.
His grace aboundeth more.
Tho’ sin abounded in my heart,
His grace aboundeth more.
2.
When a poor sinner He found me;
No goodness to offer had I.
Often His law I had broken
And merited naught but to die. [Refrain]
3.
Nothing of merit possessing,
All helpless before Him I lay;
But, in the precious blood flowing,
He washed all my sin-stains away. [Refrain]
4.
How can I keep from rejoicing?
I’ll sing of the joy in my soul,
Praising the love of my Savior
中文歌詞
(一)
是何等希奇的救主,
捨棄榮耀,忍辱、受苦!
雖然我有無數罪惡,
主給我恩典真是多。
主恩 實在更多,主恩實在更多;
從前我心充滿罪過,主恩實在更多。
(二)
主尋我時,我是罪人,
毫無善行,在於我身;
今在救主所流寶血,
洗我一切污穢罪蹟。
主恩 實在更多,主恩實在更多;
從前我心充滿罪過,主恩實在更多。
(三)
耶穌是我救贖恩主,
是我先知、君王、祭司;
赦罪恩典是祂所賜,
我將一切奉獻耶穌。
主恩 實在更多,主恩實在更多;
從前我心充滿罪過,主恩實在更多。
(四)
我豈可以不讚美祂?
我靈魂要唱歌歡喜,
讚美我的救主大愛,
世世代代永無盡期。
主恩 實在更多,主恩實在更多;
從前我心充滿罪過,主恩實在更多。
沒有留言:
張貼留言