正因為生命有限,
我們所做的每一個選擇、度過的
每一分鐘才擁有了獨一無二的價值。
如果時間是無限的,一切都將變得不再珍貴。
#185 思慕天家/ Think and Reflect
F大調 4/4 拍
作詞曲: 不詳
此詩歌弦律非常簡單,但歌詞意涵深切。
我們無法控制終點何時到來,
但我們能決定今天怎麼過。
把注意力帶回此時此刻的呼吸、
眼前的食物、以及身邊愛你的人。
雖然肉體會消失,
但我們對這個世界產生的影響
一句善良的話、留下的作品、
或是給予他人的愛,
都會在世界留下漣漪。
【詩歌源考】
英文歌詞
1
Think and reflect; God prepares a land so bless'd.
Leave your sins and come find strength in hope for heaven's rest.
Why be sinless? Why be pure thus? Think and reflect;
Heav'n is holy, heav'n is lovely, blessings o'erflow;
I will ever struggle to reach that Home.
2
hink and reflect; Jesus shares a land that's bless'd.
Hold your faith and seek His favor; hope for heaven's rest.
Why be selfless? Why seek Jesus? Think and reflect;
Heav'n is endless, heav'n is spacious, boundless and free;
I will ever strive for my Hope to see.
3
Think and reflect; on the Holy Spirit bless'd.
For His dear love follow Him, then;
hope for heaven's rest.
Why seek His Way? Why must we pray? Think and reflect;
Heav'n is splendour, heav'n is treasure, precious and rare;
I will ever run to my promise there.
中文歌詞
(一)
想,我思想,真神預備好地方;
認罪悔改,去舊更新,盼望到天堂。
為何寡慾?為何清心?想,仔細想;
天堂聖潔,天堂明亮,福氣無疆!
我今日努力,要歸我家鄉。
(二)
想,我思想,耶穌救到好地方;
信心堅固,討主喜悅,盼望到天堂。
為何克已?為何從主?想,仔細想;
天堂高大,天堂寬闊,快樂無疆!
我今日奮勇,要歸我家鄉。
(三)
想,我思想,聖靈領到好地方;
謹守命令,蒙主寵愛,盼望到天堂。
為何讀經?為何祈禱?想,仔細想;
天堂華麗,天堂輝煌,榮耀無疆!
我今日直奔,要歸我家鄉。
沒有留言:
張貼留言