![]() |
愛 在聖經裡 可以長篇大論一番
神與你之間必須親自體驗
#343首 愛拯救我/ Love Lifted Me
降B大調 6/8拍
作詞曲: James Rowe (1865-1933)
詹姆斯·羅 的傳記和福音歌曲得知,他也是一位藝術家,創作賀卡詩句。
他是一位多產的英國裔美國作詞家,其作品發表於Hymnary.org網站。創作了超過9000首福音讚美詩和詩歌其中最著名的作品是1912 年創作的歌曲《Love Lifted Me》。
英文版詩歌完整介紹(若需要其他語言請用Google自行翻譯)
這首是上兩個安息日聚會時 教會唱的讚美詩
在詠唱時, 我們從歌詞字句與旋律一起思考與感動
藉著詩歌 生活的壓力中 我們找到力量 再向前走…
鄉村歌手 Alan Jackson 演唱 男低音的音色沉穩優美
英文歌詞
1
I was sinking deep in sin,
Far from the peaceful shore,
Very deeply stained within,
Sinking to rise no more;
But the Master of the sea
Heard my despairing cry,
From the waters lifted me–
Now safe am I.
Refrain:
Love lifted me,
Love lifted me,
When nothing else could help,
Love lifted me;
Love lifted me,
Love lifted me,
When nothing else could help,
Love lifted me.
2
All my heart to Him I give,
Ever to Him I'll cling,
In His blessed presence live,
Ever His praises sing.
Love so mighty and so true
Merits my soul's best songs;
Faithful, loving service, too,
To Him belongs. [Refrain]
3
Souls in danger, look above,
Jesus completely saves;
He will lift you by His love
Out of the angry waves.
He's the Master of the sea,
Billows His will obey;
He your Savior wants to be–
Be saved today. [Refrain]
(中英歌詞對照)
中文歌詞
一、我曾陷溺 罪海中 遠離了安全港
罪惡壓迫 極深重 心靈痛苦失望
幸蒙萬有 大主宰 聽見我哀求聲
恩手救我 離苦海 免我淪亡
【副歌】
愛 拯救我 愛 拯救我 當我灰心絕望 愛 拯救我
愛 拯救我 愛 拯救我 當我灰心絕望 愛 拯救我
二、我今願奉獻身心 跟隨主永不離
我要讚美 主聖名 衪懷中享安息
主的愛廣大真誠 我靈歌唱不停
願向主 忠心 事奉 順祂旨意
【副歌】
三、你遇危險 或災害 當仰望慈愛主
祂有恩典 與大愛 你就必得幫助
天地海洋 祂掌管 風浪聽祂命令
祂今願意 你悔改 除你罪辜
【副歌】

沒有留言:
張貼留言